The mission of the El Reno Public School Foundation, a non-profit entity, is to extend the existing curricula through innovated teaching projects, administer the endowed scholarship funds, implement annually the recognition of El Reno High School Distinguished Alumni, and support Students Striving for Success (ERPS mentoring program).
The Foundation will use these means to fulfill this mission:
- Encourage faculty members at all grade levels to submit grant applications for teaching projects that are innovative and thought-stimulating.
- Administer higher education scholarships to academically worthy El Reno High School graduates.
- Create funds by involving the community in a public auction every two (2) years.
- Advertise a Phantom Party, without festivities, for contributions to support the work of the Foundation.
- Select annually three (3) distinguished alumni of El Reno High School, and honor them with plaques awarded during a recognition banquet.